- Curry out for the first round of the playoffs. In the closely competitive West Conference could this mean an upset in the making?
- San Antonio’s streak is ended my the bucks in a three point victory 106-103.
- Houston Rockets chalk up their first 60 win season in franchise history.
- Lebron posterizes yet another player this month as the Cavs defeat the Brooklyn Nets 121-114.
- Pacers clinch the playoffs with a 113-107 victory over the Miami Heat.
- Clippers are fighting their way to the finish with a 117-106 win over the Raptors hoping to get in the playoffs.
- Wizards are losing at the wrong time setting a weak tone for the upcoming playoffs.
- Boston hits 50 wins with a defeat of the Sacramento Kings.
- Portland edges out OKC by 3 in a chippy match up.
Check out Lebrons Too Ten plays this season brought to you by NBA.
Flight Ministries is hosting our very first basketball skills Camp March 31st at the Lincoln Heights Recreation Center in Los Angeles. The camp will be from 1pm-4pm, make sure to get their 30 minutes early to check in and get your camp T-Shirt. The camp will be $35 per student ages 12-15. This camp will teach fundamental dribbling, passing, shooting, and team drills. One of a kind flight circuits that will test a players mental and physical shape and skill on the court. Please spread the word about the camp and sing up on this websites home page. Click on the basketball skills camp buy now button to register, only 30 spots available. If you would like to sponsor a student and pay for their camp fee we will email you with the students name and more information on how your contribution impacted their lives. Thank you so much for your support and prayers have a blessed day!
- Ingram has 21 points and 10 rebounds in the Lakers win over the Hawks
- Celtics outscore the Grizzlies 67-41 and go on to win 109-98
- Nets snap 8 game losing streak in their win against the Bulls 104-87
- Warriors with a big 38 point 3rd quarter defeat the Knicks 125-111
- Raptors take down the Pistons with 31 assists on 42 made baskets
- Anthony Davis puts up a ridiculous 53-17-5 stat line in the Pelicans win over the Suns
- Kawhi Leonard starts practicing again eyeing March for return
Watch Anthony Davis full highlights of his 53 point game last night. Brought to you by House of Highlights.
- Kemba Walkers 31 points and Dwight Howard’s 24 rebounds result in a solid win over the Nets
- Trey Burke scores 26 off the bench to send the Knicks past the Magic
- Wizards defeat the Cavs by 7 and move to 8-2 since John Wall’s injury
- Ben Simmons career high 32 points and a pair of game winning free throws as the 76ers beat the Bulls
- Westbrook hits an incredible last second 3 to beat the Kings in Sacramento
- Curry drops 44 to defeat the Clippers 134-127
- Harden is my front runner for MVP. Who do you think could win it?
- Kawhi Leonard will not go because he’s not healthy, I can’t imagine there being a problem within that locker room or that organization but time will tell
Watch Russ hit the game winner from last nights game, brought to you by ESPN.