What are the desires of your heart?
- Do they match up with Gods will?
- Is it your dream or Gods?
- Where are you storing your treasures, here on Earth or in Heaven?
In the days to come this week ask yourself these questions and try to be as honest with yourself as possible. Examine where your heart is and what direction it’s headed!
Psalm 37:4-5 Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this.
Flight Ministries is hosting our very first basketball skills Camp March 31st at the Lincoln Heights Recreation Center in Los Angeles. The camp will be from 1pm-4pm, make sure to get their 30 minutes early to check in and get your camp T-Shirt. The camp will be $35 per student ages 12-15. This camp will teach fundamental dribbling, passing, shooting, and team drills. One of a kind flight circuits that will test a players mental and physical shape and skill on the court. Please spread the word about the camp and sing up on this websites home page. Click on the basketball skills camp buy now button to register, only 30 spots available. If you would like to sponsor a student and pay for their camp fee we will email you with the students name and more information on how your contribution impacted their lives. Thank you so much for your support and prayers have a blessed day!
- Ingram has 21 points and 10 rebounds in the Lakers win over the Hawks
- Celtics outscore the Grizzlies 67-41 and go on to win 109-98
- Nets snap 8 game losing streak in their win against the Bulls 104-87
- Warriors with a big 38 point 3rd quarter defeat the Knicks 125-111
- Raptors take down the Pistons with 31 assists on 42 made baskets
- Anthony Davis puts up a ridiculous 53-17-5 stat line in the Pelicans win over the Suns
- Kawhi Leonard starts practicing again eyeing March for return
Watch Anthony Davis full highlights of his 53 point game last night. Brought to you by House of Highlights.
Anthony Davis Drops 53 with 17 Boards