- Pistons their strong season with a dominating win over the Suns 131-107
- Aaron Gordon with a terrific game against OKC 40, 15, and 4.
- Ben Simmions sets NBA record 24 feee throws in one quarter.
- Knicks shoot 60% and 26 assists to defeat the Miami Heat 115-86.
- DeRozan and Lowry combine for 66 to beat the Hornets and send their record to 13-7.
- Rockets win 6 straight
- Aldridge scores 41 as Spurs improve to 14-7
- Warriors squeak by the Los Angeles Lakers in OT 127-123.
- Memphis head coach fired, your thoughts?
- Lebron ejection was it justified? I think not!
Check out this highlight on Celtic Great Larry Bird. Brought to you by NBA Reel.
Larry Bird Top 10 Plays
Hey everyone! As most of you know, today is #givingtuesday. What is giving Tuesday you ask? It is a day to donate money, supplies, or time to a local charity or business.
This giving Tuesday, we ask that you keep flight ministries in mind. We are a non profit business that helps the community grow by investing in the lives of children and teenagers. We have had tons of people donate anything from basketballs to school supplies and of course cash and checks.
At flight ministries, here are a few things your donation will go to…
* Gym time
* Food for kids who can’t eat at home
* Events for the youth
* And much more….
There is nothing more important to us than teaching the youth of today the amazing things that God can do for there life! We greatly appreciate any type of donation! We know that the kingdom of God works in many ways so we pray that we can work with everyone to help the kingdom grow! For giving information please email email@example.com or for any other questions, feel free to comment below!
Thank y’all and have a blessed #givingtuesday !
- Hornets defeat Wizards in 2OT to move to 8-9 on the season.
- Lebron James scores 23 of 33 points in the 4th quarter against the Brooklyn Nets.
- The 76ers dominate Portland as Embiid goes for 28 points and 12 rebounds in just 30 minutes.
- Clash of the unsuccessful, Hawks vs Clippers. Blake Griffin has triple double in Los Angeles victory.
- Miami Heat snap Celtics 16 game winning streak with a nail biting finish.
- Knicks come up big in the 3rd quarter 41-10 and go on to beat the Raptors 108-100.
- Rockets blow past Denver as they shoot 68% from the field on the first half.
- Harrison Barnes hits the game winning three off the glass to edge out Memphis by 1, 95-94.
- Timberwolves starters combine for 110 of 124 as they defeat the Orlando Magic.
- Westbrook’s near triple double sends a message to the Warriors. OKC has plans to derail Warriors hopes for 2 in a row.
Check out this Highlight on Sacramento great Doug Christie. Brought to you by Sacramento Kings.
Doug Christie Top 5 Plays
- Dwight Howard has a 25 point and 20 rebound night to defeat the Timberwolf’s.
- Cavs stroll through Detroit with a easy victory. Lebron scores 16 of 18 total points in the first quarter.
- Victor Oladipo has a near triple double against his former team the Orlando Magic.
- 76ers young talent continues to sore with a win over the Utah Jazz sending them to a record of 9-7.
- Clippers lose 9th straight game to Pozingis and the Knicks.
- Portland’s Noah Vonleh sets career highs in points (11) and rebounds (18) in a win against the Grizzlies.
- Anthony Davis scores 36 points with 15 rebounds to beat OKC.
- Boston Celtics win 16th straight beating the Mavericks behind Irving’s 47 point night.
- Spurs continue to find a way to win in the absence of Kawhi Leonard with a record of 11-6.
- Lonzo Ball continues to struggle from the field with night after night of poor shot selection. The lack of confidence is apparent.
Watch this high school highlight of Jamal Crawford. Brought to you by Kenny Collier.
Jamal Crawford High School Game Film
- Pacers and Spurs come back from 20 point deficits to defeat the Detroit Pistons and OKC Thunder.
- John Wall has a tough night against the Miami Heat being held scoreless until the 4th quarter.
- Brooklyn gets hot from long range with 17 three points and 27 assists to beat the Utah Jazz.
- A near triple double by Lebron James sends Clippers back LA empty handed.
- Knicks Shoot only 33% from the field against the Raptors as they drop to 8-7 on the season.
- Kemba Walker drops 47 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists but Charlotte falls short to the Bulls.
- Denver Nuggets shoot 62% from the field with 37 assists to defeat New Orleans 146-114.
Check out vintage Derek Rose highlights. Brought to you by DroseOurMVP.
Derek Rose Top 10 Dunks
- Joel Embiid goes off against the Lakers with 47-Pts, 15-Reb, 7-Ast, 7-Blk. First player in NBA history to record those numbers.
- John Wall and Bradly Beal combine for 53 points in Wizards win over the Miami Heat.
- Hawks beat the Kings by 46 points; Largest margin of victory in franchise history.
Lebron continues to do Lebron things putting up a stat line of 31-Pts, 6-Reb, 8-Ast, 2-Stl, 1-Blk. Cavs defeat Hornets 115-107.
- Darren Collison scores season high 30 as the Pacers hang on to defeat the Grizzlies.
- Milwaukee Bucks block 16 shots in a close victory against the Detroit Pistons 99-95.
- OKC dominates the Bulls 92-79 to pull into five hundred for the season.
- Damion Lillard and Kyle Lower both near triple doubles in their victories against Orlando and New Orleans.
Check out a highlight on San Antonio Spurs legend Bruce Bowen. Brought to you by xmuscularghandix.
Bruce Bowen Spurs Highlight