- Ingram has 21 points and 10 rebounds in the Lakers win over the Hawks
- Celtics outscore the Grizzlies 67-41 and go on to win 109-98
- Nets snap 8 game losing streak in their win against the Bulls 104-87
- Warriors with a big 38 point 3rd quarter defeat the Knicks 125-111
- Raptors take down the Pistons with 31 assists on 42 made baskets
- Anthony Davis puts up a ridiculous 53-17-5 stat line in the Pelicans win over the Suns
- Kawhi Leonard starts practicing again eyeing March for return
Watch Anthony Davis full highlights of his 53 point game last night. Brought to you by House of Highlights.
Anthony Davis Drops 53 with 17 Boards
- Kemba Walkers 31 points and Dwight Howard’s 24 rebounds result in a solid win over the Nets
- Trey Burke scores 26 off the bench to send the Knicks past the Magic
- Wizards defeat the Cavs by 7 and move to 8-2 since John Wall’s injury
- Ben Simmons career high 32 points and a pair of game winning free throws as the 76ers beat the Bulls
- Westbrook hits an incredible last second 3 to beat the Kings in Sacramento
- Curry drops 44 to defeat the Clippers 134-127
- Harden is my front runner for MVP. Who do you think could win it?
- Kawhi Leonard will not go because he’s not healthy, I can’t imagine there being a problem within that locker room or that organization but time will tell
Watch Russ hit the game winner from last nights game, brought to you by ESPN.
Westbrook for 3!
- Anthony David drops 44 points as the Pelicans defeat the Nets 138-128
- Joel Embiid puts up 29 points and 16 Rebounds in a win against the Clippers.
- Isaiah Thomas in debut with Lakers 22 points and 6 assists.
- Warriors remain on top of the West after defeating the Spurs 122-105.
- The Clippers and the Cavs making big trade deadline moves what are your thoughts?
Check out this highlights on Isaiah Thomas and what the Lakers May be getting into the future. Brought to you by NBA.
Isaiah Thomas 29 point 4th quarter.
- Beal and Porter combine for 46 as they end the OKC Thunder’s winning streak.
- Kanter puts up 20 points 20 rebounds as the Knicks take down the Nets 111-95.
- Pistons Andre Drummond with near triple double take down the Cavs 125-114.
- James harden puts up ridiculous numbers scoring 60 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists as Rockets defeat the Magic 114-107.
- Despite all the Spurs injuries they continue to stay relative with a record of 34-19.
- Utah Jazz put a beating on the Warriors 129-99.
- Tragic car crash claims former NBA player Rasual Butler age 38.
- Who will take Kevin Loves spot as an all-star? What are your thoughts?
Watch this highlight on Hardens big 60 point game brought to you by NBA. First 60 point triple double James Harden
- NBA Allstar game in Los Angeles, Rosters are set. How does everyone feel about the new format this year?
- Westbrook hits the game winning layup to finish off the Nets 109-108
- Lebron scores his 30,000 point unfortunately Cavs fall to the Spurs as they spoil the occasion.
- Durant career high 14 assists in win over the Knicks.
- Kuzma gives the Lakers 28 points in a one point victory over the Celtics 108-107.
- The debate rises once again who is the best player of all time. MJ or Bron? What are your thoughts?
Check out this highlight of Lebron’s road to 30,000 points. Brought to you by ESPN. https://youtu.be/7hjUPRQEx6A
- Mav’s snap Raptors six game winning streak 98-93
- Miami outscores the Magic by 24 in the second half and end up dominating 108-89
- The Spurs handle the Brooklyn Nets as Kawhi drop 21 in 26 minutes
- Tyson Chandler with a game winning lob dunk to beat the Grizzlies by 2
- Clippers shoot 55% and 31 assists as they moo the floor with the Kings 122-95
Just a few more days of NBA basketball before the new year. Looking forward to more exciting hoops from around the league in 2018.
Here’s a look at the best plays from Christmas 2017 in the NBA. Brought to you by NBA.
NBA Christmas 2017 Top Plays
- Pistons their strong season with a dominating win over the Suns 131-107
- Aaron Gordon with a terrific game against OKC 40, 15, and 4.
- Ben Simmions sets NBA record 24 feee throws in one quarter.
- Knicks shoot 60% and 26 assists to defeat the Miami Heat 115-86.
- DeRozan and Lowry combine for 66 to beat the Hornets and send their record to 13-7.
- Rockets win 6 straight
- Aldridge scores 41 as Spurs improve to 14-7
- Warriors squeak by the Los Angeles Lakers in OT 127-123.
- Memphis head coach fired, your thoughts?
- Lebron ejection was it justified? I think not!
Check out this highlight on Celtic Great Larry Bird. Brought to you by NBA Reel.
Larry Bird Top 10 Plays