- Dwight Howard has a 25 point and 20 rebound night to defeat the Timberwolf’s.
- Cavs stroll through Detroit with a easy victory. Lebron scores 16 of 18 total points in the first quarter.
- Victor Oladipo has a near triple double against his former team the Orlando Magic.
- 76ers young talent continues to sore with a win over the Utah Jazz sending them to a record of 9-7.
- Clippers lose 9th straight game to Pozingis and the Knicks.
- Portland’s Noah Vonleh sets career highs in points (11) and rebounds (18) in a win against the Grizzlies.
- Anthony Davis scores 36 points with 15 rebounds to beat OKC.
- Boston Celtics win 16th straight beating the Mavericks behind Irving’s 47 point night.
- Spurs continue to find a way to win in the absence of Kawhi Leonard with a record of 11-6.
- Lonzo Ball continues to struggle from the field with night after night of poor shot selection. The lack of confidence is apparent.
Watch this high school highlight of Jamal Crawford. Brought to you by Kenny Collier.