- Joel Embiid goes off against the Lakers with 47-Pts, 15-Reb, 7-Ast, 7-Blk. First player in NBA history to record those numbers.
- John Wall and Bradly Beal combine for 53 points in Wizards win over the Miami Heat.
- Hawks beat the Kings by 46 points; Largest margin of victory in franchise history.
Lebron continues to do Lebron things putting up a stat line of 31-Pts, 6-Reb, 8-Ast, 2-Stl, 1-Blk. Cavs defeat Hornets 115-107.
- Darren Collison scores season high 30 as the Pacers hang on to defeat the Grizzlies.
- Milwaukee Bucks block 16 shots in a close victory against the Detroit Pistons 99-95.
- OKC dominates the Bulls 92-79 to pull into five hundred for the season.
- Damion Lillard and Kyle Lower both near triple doubles in their victories against Orlando and New Orleans.
Check out a highlight on San Antonio Spurs legend Bruce Bowen. Brought to you by xmuscularghandix.